DEPUTY REGISTRAR OF COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES
|Name||Designation||Phone (O)||Phone (R)||email id|
|Shri M. Basar||Deputy Registrar Cooperative Societies||03804-222393|
- Organization of Cooperative Societies & Registration with the approval of Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Conduct of Annual Statutory Audit of Coop. Societies by empanel Auditors of RCS.
- Conduct of All India Cooperative Week.
- Conduct of Annual General Body Meeting of Societies.
- Recovery of NCDC/ICDP/Normal Govt. Loan if any with interest. If sanctioned.
- Collection of Audit fees/Loan Installment interest through proper Treasury Challan, if any.
- Registration of LAMP/consumer Coop/Handloom/Handicraft/Fisheries/Dairy/Poultry/Piggery/Horticulture/Construction/Federation/District Coop. Union/MPCS/Thrift and Credit Coop. etc.
- Conduct of training/Education/Awareness/Consumers activities.
- Renewal of Coop. Societies/Registration through proper Treasury Challan.
- Monitoring of Society as per Coop. Act and Rules 1978.
- Amendment of bye-law if any.
- Provide data/information if any sought by State/Central Government.
- Awareness programmed of consumer activities.
- Monitoring of Public Distribution of System (PDS).
- Drawl & Disbursement Officer.
- Preparation of Project if any.