District Industries Centre
|Name||Designation||Phone (O)||Mobile||email id|
|Ms Pemchom Lama||DDI||03804 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
District Industries Centre (DIC) is a central sector scheme with the objective of promoting small village and cottage industries in a particular area. The DICs have been established in various districts of India at varying times since 1978 when it was launched. Being established at the district level, the District Industries Centres provide all the necessary services and support to facilitate entrepreneurs in setting up MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium enterprises).
The DIC undertakes various activities for providing handholding support to the budding entrepreneurs of the district and with a goal to drive the district towards self-sufficiency and on the way to become an economic powerhouse.
Some of the major activities undertaken are –
- PM FME
- Skill Development: – Conduct of ITI Admission Test and Skill Mela
- Industrial Estate
- Industrial Estate
- Udyam Registration
- Arunachal Pradesh State Industrial and Investment Policy (APIIP) 2008
- North East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS),2007
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP)
Note:PRIME MINISTER’S EMPLOYMENT GENERATION PROGRAMME (PMEGP) SCHEME
It’s a credit linked subsidy programme. PMEGP is a revolutionary decision of the ministry of MSME, Govt. of India by merging Prime Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) and Rural Employment Generation Programme (REGP).
Objective: Generation of employment opportunities through establishment of micro enterprises in rural as well as urban areas.
Nodal Agency: KVIC at national level to implement the scheme across the country.
Implementing agencies and area: KVIC and KVIB in rural areas of the country and DICs in both rural and urban areas of the country.
Educational Qualification: Minimum VIII pass.
EDP (Entrepreneurship development programme) Training: 10 working days EDP training is mandatory. After completing EDP training only, first installment of bank loan will be released. Person already undergone EDP training of duration not less than 2 weeks will be exempted for EDP training
How to apply: The application can be submitted online through KVICs website www.kvic.org.in and hard copy along with project report and other relevant documents can be submitted to DIC.
Documents required: Photograph, Aadhar Card and/or PAN Card, Caste Certificate, ST certificate, rural area Certificate/Population Certificate (for rural area), Project Report, Education Population/EDP/Skill Development Training certificate.
The CMYKY has been launched in Arunachal Pradesh with effect from 1st April 2018 to provide high end training to the youths. The Program me is a fully funded under the state plan with specific focus in providing job linked high training program to the youth.
LEVEL OF SUPPORT UNDER PMEGP
I) For setting up of new micro enterprise (units)
Categories of beneficiaries under PMEGP Beneficiary’s contribution (Project Cost) Rate of Subsidy (of project cost) Urban Rate of Subsidy (of project cost) Rural Area (Location of project/unit) General Category 10% 15% 25% Special(including SC/ST/OBC/Minorities/Women, Ex-servicemen, NER Hill and Border areas etc 105% 25% 35%
- The maximum cost of the project/unit admissible for margin money subsidy under manufacturing sector is Rs. 50 Lakhs.
- The maximum cost of project/unit admissible for margin money subsidy under business/service sector is Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- The balance amount (excluding own contribution) of the total project cost will be provided by Banks as term loan.
- If the total project cost exceeds Rs. 50 Lakhs or Rs. 20 Lakhs for Manufacturing and Service/Business sector respectively, the balance amount may be provided by Banks without any Government subsidy.
II) 2nd Loan for up gradation of existing PMEG/REGP/MUDRA units
|Categories of beneficiaries under PMEGP (for up gradation of existing units)||Beneficiary’s contribution (of project cost)||Rate of subsidy (of project cost)|
|All categories||10%||15% (20% in NER and Hill State)|
Negative list of activities:
The following list of activities will not be permitted under PMEGP for setting up of micro enterprises
- Any industry/business connected with meat (slaughtered) i.e. processing, canning and / or serving items made of its food, production/manufacturing or sale of intoxicant items like Beedi/Pan Cigar/Cigarette etc. any Hotel or Dhaba or Sales Outlets serving liquor, preparation/ producing Tobacco as raw materials.
- Any industry/business connected with cultivation of crops/plantation like Tea, Coffee, and Rubber etc. Sericulture, Horticulture, Floriculture.
- Any industry/business connected with Animal Husbandry like Pisciculture, piggery, poultry etc.
- Manufacturing of polythene carry bags of less than 20 micron thickness etc.
For further details of PMEGP please visit www.kvic.org.in and District Industries centre of your District.
PM Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PM FME) Scheme
- Objective: To provide financial, technical, and business support to the entrepreneurs who are engaged in food processing under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI)The objective of the PM FME Scheme
- The key objective of this PM FME scheme is to bring new technology and to providing affordable loans to help new entrepreneurs to enter new markets.
- To increase the access to credit to existing micro food processing entrepreneurs for technology up-gradation
- The scheme aims to provide capacity building of entrepreneurs through technical knowledge, skill training, and handholding support services;
- To enhance the competitiveness of existing individual micro-enterprises in the unorganized segment of the food processing industry
- To promote formalization of the food processing sector;
- To provide Support Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs) and Producers Cooperatives along their entire value chain.
Financial Assistance Details:
Support to Individual Micro Enterprises
Individual micro food processing units will get credit-linked capital subsidy at a rate of 35% of the project cost with a maximum ceiling of Rs.10.0 lakh per unit. The beneficiary contribution should be a minimum of 10% of the project cost with the balance being a loan from the prescribed Bank.
Support to FPOs / SHGs / Cooperatives
Support to Farmer Producers’ Organizations (FPO), Self-help group (SHG), Producer Cooperatives for capital investment along the entire value chain with credit linked grant at the rate of 35%.
Seed Capital to Self-help group
Seed capital @ Rs40,000/- per member of SHG for working capital and purchase of small tools would be provided under the scheme.
Common Infrastructure Development
Will provide a credit-linked grant at a rate of 35% to FPOs, SHGs, cooperatives, State-owned agencies, and private entrepreneurs for the development of common infrastructure. This amount can be used for the development of a common processing facility, lab, warehouse, cold storage, and packaging and incubation centre.
Branding and Marketing Support
Marketing and branding support will be provided at the State or regional level to FPOs, SHGs, Cooperatives, or an SPV of micro food processing enterprises. Support for branding and marketing is limited to 50% of the total expenditure.
PM FME Scheme Application Procedure
Existing food processing units desirous of seeking assistance under this scheme need to apply online through the official website of the PM FME portal. The Resource Persons (RPs) engaged for field-level support will provide handholding support for the following:
For further details please visit District Industries Centre of your district and website of the ministry at https://pmfme.mofpi.gov.in
ADMISSION TO INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
Annually trainees who are permanent resident of the State or dependent of the State/Central Government employees are selected through conduct of ITI admission Test in every district headquarter for undergoing training in the following trades at Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) at Roing/Tabarijo/Dirang/Balinong (Miao)/Yupia/Manipoliang (Ziro)/ITI (Women), Sagalee
|Name of Trade||Minimum Qualification|
|Wireman/Mason(Building Constructor)/Carpenter/Welder/Plumber||Class 8th Passed|
|Surveyor/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Information communication Technology system Maintenance (ICTSM)/ Electronic Mechanic/ Secretarial Practice/ Stenographer and secretarial Assistant (English)/ Fruits and Vegetable Processor/ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Tourist Guide/ Basic Cosmetology/ Fashion Design Technology/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance / Desktop publishing Operator/ Front Office Assistant,||Class 10th Passed|
The Candidates having 14 years of age and above are eligible for admission. The details of the courses/Trades in respective ITIs of Arunachal Pradesh is available in the Departmental Website www.skillarunachal.nic.in
ANNUAL SKILL MELA CUM SKILL DEVELOPMENT SENSITIZATION AWARENESS RALLY
The programme is being conducted annually especially to sensitize the state unemployed, school dropout and unskilled youth about the various skill development training schemes avenues and opportunities especially on market driven sectors to achieve better livelihood in today’s age of globalization and technology vitality.
During the programme , along with sensitization and motivation, the participating Training Provider(TPs) with the help of District Industries Centre(DIC)/ Industrial Training Institute(ITI) in collaboration with the District Administration will mobilize and select/enroll simultaneously the names of the candidates whoever interested to undergo skill development training in different sectors under various Central and State Skill development schemes viz. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), Chief Minister Yuva Kaushal Yojana (CMYKY)/National Apprenticeship Promotion Schemes etc to provide training in their centre in the days to come.
The land is allotted at Industrial Estate, Tezu to the prospective entrepreneurs for setting up of manufacturing and service activities @ of Re 0.80 per square meter.
Government has organized a full system of Facilitation for Registration Process for MSME. Udyam registration is a general certification that allows micro, small, and medium enterprises to register themselves with the government. This registration provides the MSME with a commendation certificate and a unique identity number.
Salient features of Udyam Registration
- An enterprise for the purpose of this process will be known as Udyam and its Registration Process will be known as ‘Udyam Registration’.
- A permanent registration number will be given after registration.
- After completion of the process of registration, a certificate will be issued online.
- This certificate will have a dynamic QR Code from which the web page on our Portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed.
- There will be no need for renewal of Registration.
- Our single window systems at Champions Control Rooms and at DICs will help you in the process.
- Registration Process is totally free. No Costs or Fees are to be paid to anyone.
- You should register only on a Government’s Udyam registration Portal at https://udyamregistration.gov.in available free of cost. For benefits of Udyam registration you may visit the portal.
ASSISTANCE UNDER THE STATE AND CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
ARUNACHAL PRADESH STATE INDUSTRIAL AND INVESTMENT POLICY (APIIP) 2008.
The State Government of Arunachal Pradesh has accorded top priority to Industrial growth as a means to mitigate poverty and unemployment. The APIIP aims to establish state-of-art infrastructure, promote manufacturing and service sector, enhance inclusivity, foster innovation and create employment across sectors. Various incentives are provided to promote MSME in the state as mentioned below.
- Capital Investment subsidy@30% on investment in plant & machinery.
- Subsidy @50% on investment in plant & machinery for women entrepreneurs.
- Interest subsidy of 80% to micro, 50% to small & 50% medium enterprises.
- Power subsidy @Rs 2 per unit.
- Quality certification subsidy upto the extent of 100% on fee payable.
- Exemption of 100% SGST for a period of 15(fifteen) years from the date of commencement.
NORTH EAST INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SCHEME (NEIDS), 2017 OF THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
To further catalyse the industrial development in the North Eastern Region including Sikkim, this scheme under the ministry of Department for Promotion of Industry and internal Trade (DPIIT) was launched on 1.04.2017 and was valid upto31.03.2022. The scheme covers new unit in manufacturing and service sectors. The scheme provides for following incentives:
- Central Capital Investment incentive for access to credit (CCIIAC).
- Central Interest Incentive (CII).
- Central Comprehensive Insurance Incentive (CCII).
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) reimbursement.
- Income Tax (IT) reimbursement.
- Employment Incentive (EI).
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (EDP)
A three day training programme imparted to the educated unemployed youth and encourage them to self-employment ventures or engage in skilled wage employment organized annually.