Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana
| Sector: Government
The Government of Arunachal Pradesh has decided to launch the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana to encourage women weavers to access affordable credit from banks for working capital requirements.
- It has been decided to introduce 7% interest subvention on short term credit/ Cash Credit limit/Working capital limit/Weavers Credit card/ Swarojgar Credit card availed by the women weavers of the State. The Scheme will be applicable for loans availed from Commercial Banks, Regional Rural Bank on or after 01.04.2017 and disbursed during current financial year.
- Interest subvention will be calculated on the short term loan amount from the date of its disbursement/drawal up to the date of actual repayment of the loan by the weavers or up to the due date of the loans fixed by the banks, whichever is earlier, subject to a maximum period of one year.
- The benefit of the Scheme will not be applicable to term loans and other loans extended by the Commercial Banks, Regional Rural Banks and Cooperative Banks to weavers.
- The loan application will be forwarded through Circle Officer who will certify that the applicant is in possession of a working loom(s).
- The Scheme will cover all categories of women weavers, irrespective of unit size/no. of looms and will be covered under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
- Only individual women weaver or group of women weavers will be eligible under the Scheme. Companies and partnership firms will not be eligible.
- The interest subvention will be applicable for working capital loan up to Rs. 2.00 lakh irrespective of the quantum of loan extended to the weaver by the bank.
- A target of 3000 women weavers has been fixed for this financial year and the bank wise / district wise target will be circulated in due course. Banks who default in targets would be reported to RBI.
- NABARD will act as channel partner for reimbursement of interest subvention to banks which has to be claimed by the banks in the prescribed format. NABARD will issue detailed circulars to the banks in this regard.
- The District Administration and the bank will make all efforts for wide publicity of the scheme and the Circle Officers shall educate women self-help groups and individual weavers for timely loan repayment.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
How To Apply
Fill the Form (downloadable form or link of online form)View(224 KB)