Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swalamban Yojana
The Government of Arunachal Pradesh has decided to launch the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swalamban Yojana to encourage unemployed youth to gain access to low cost capital for entrepreneurship.
- Under this scheme, a provision of 30% back ended capital investment subsidy has been made for entrepreneurs, who wish to set up small and medium enterprises with a loan from Rs 10.00 lakhs up to Rs. 1.00 crore excluding the cost of land and building.
- Women entrepreneurs will be additionally eligible for 5% interest subsidy annually provided the entrepreneur does not become Non-Performing Asset (NPA).
- Entrepreneurs will be required to be registered under Stand Up India Scheme. The sectors are covered under this scheme:-
- Value addition in agriculture, horticulture and allied sectors including packaging, cold chain, cold storage, milk processing, food processing etc.
- Eco-tourism including home stays and tour operators.
- Traditional textile weaving for modernization of traditional looms and purchase of new looms to start a new weaving unit.
- Small scale manufacturing units to be set up by qualified graduates.
- Entrepreneurs would be required to contribute at least 10% of project cost as their contribution. Preference will be given to those who contribute a greater proportion.
There would be a two stage screening process. At the first level, a District level Screening Committee would screen applications.
The District Level Screening committee shall comprise the following.
|2||ADC HQ||Member Secretary and Convener|
|4||District Agricultural Officer||Member|
|5||District Horticulture Officer||Member|
|6||District Fishery Officer||Member|
|7||District Textile Officer||Member|
ADC (HQ) will function as Entrepreneurship Development Officer. The prospective entrepreneurs should submit their applications in prescribed format as at Annexure ‘A’ along with the educational qualification and make a presentation before the District Level Screening Committee, which would meet at least once a month.
The Applications of bonafide entrepreneurs recommended by District Level Committee would thereafter be placed before the State Level Committee comprising the Following members:
|4||General Manager, NABARD||Member|
|5||MD, APSCAB Ltd.||Member|
|7||AGM, SBI, RO, Itanagar||Member|
|8||Additional Secy. (Fin)||Member Secretary|
The State Level Committee will give an in-principle approval for subsidy and forward it to the concerned bank with a clear recommendation for necessary financial assistance. The State Level Committee would meet once a month for such purposes.
Banks after sanction of loan, will submit their subsidy claim along with a copy of sanction letter and “in-principle” subsidy approval letter of the State Level Committee to NABARD, RO, Itanagar, NABARD would act subsidy channelizing partner for operationalizing scheme.
- Registration under Standup India is not required while submitting the proposal to DLSC but will have to register once SLSC approves in principle.
- Prepare a DPR on any of the eligible Activities.
- Fill in Form and declaration.
- Submit Application along with all details/certificate in the office of ADC, Hq and obtain acknowledgement of receipt.
- Prospective beneficiaries to submit their proposal before 25th of every month to DLSC, as on every 1st Monday of the month State Level Screening Committee (SLSC) will screen the proposal forward by the District Level Screening Committee (DLSC).
- Can apply only in commercial Banks.
How To Apply
Fill the Form (downloadable form or link of online form)View(447 KB)