Lohit Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana 2023-24
|OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT HORTICULTURE OFFICER, LOHIT DISTRICT, TEZU|
|Guidelines of Atma Nirbhar Bagwani Yojana 2023-24|
|ANBY/ANPY Forms 2023-24.|
This year under ANBY (2023-24) a sum of Rs. 100 Lakha only has been earmarked for Lohit District, which comprises of 3 main features as-
- The Scheme will be Credit Linked with 45% Bank Loan.
- The Scheme will have Front Ended subsidy with 45% Govt Subsidy/Assistant.
- The Scheme will have 10% farmers contribution.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents to be submitted
- Fully filled up application form as per ANBY Form Set Check List at page No. 7.
- Fully filled up Land Availability form.
- Sketch map of the land duly signed by the GB, GPC/GPM and Countersigned by the Administrative Officer (EAC/CO) Concerned.
- The application should not be below 18 years of age.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted by the Department Screening Committee of the DHO office, Tezu.
- Other mandatory criteria/documents required are Aadhar Card, PAN Card, PRC, ST Certificate, Xerox copy of first page of the Bank Passbook, CIBIL clearance cum NOC form Banks (Single certificate) and 3 passport size photograph.
- The farmers who have already available the scheme in the previous 2 year are not eligible.
- The applications selected by the DLIMC only will be submitted to the respective Banks through the Lead Bank Manager, Lohit District.
- Any other criteria which are not mentioned above shall be governed by the guidelines/order issued by the Govt from time to time.
All bonafied Farmers of Lohit District.
The schemes is income generation, area expansion, promote investment in Agriculture and allied sectors etc.
How To Apply
Click above for ANBY/ANPY and SHG Forms 2023-24.